Please check out our charity wish list on Amazon Smile to easily order items needed at the shelter and save yourself a trip. A list is also included below if you'd prefer to drop off donations yourself. Our greatest needs are at the top of the list in bold, and we could really use your help as we are running very low on supplies.
- Ziploc sandwich bags
- 13-gallon tall kitchen drawstring bags
- Breakfast Cereal
- Tea Bags
- Disposable spoons
- Cans of hot chocolate mix
- Snacks for lunches
- Vinyl exam gloves Large
- 6-inch dessert paper plates
- Small Paper Bowls for salad, oatmeal, cereal, etc.
- Cold (8 oz) drink cups
- Hot drink cups (8-10 oz)
- Coated Paper Plates - 6 and 9 inch
- Disposable Forks, Knives, and Spoons
- Dish washing liquid
- Food service gloves
- Travel Tissue Packets
- Small tubes of toothpaste, please no full-size toothpaste
The list above is updated regularly. Please call before bringing donations so we can be sure someone will be available at the shelter.
We accept monetary donations as well as in-kind donations of food and supplies.
Approximately 30% of our annual budget comes from in-kind donations.
Monetary donations are used for facility maintenance, staff funding, to purchase food, paper, cleaning products, shelter supplies, and bus tokens.
Forever Stamps, Gift Cards to Sam's Club and Staples are always helpful and appreciated.