November 16, 2019 - December 15, 2019
Your Assignment -
- *Select a date and place for your sleep-out
- *Set up and publicize your social fundraising page
- *Invite friends and family to join you or drop by
- *Remind your guests to bring blankets and/or sleeping bags
- *Provide food, drink and appropriate activities for your guests. This is your choice and at your cost
- *Sleep outside and think about how lucky you are to have a home
- *Record your experience on social media. Use the hashtag #NightsOutRainbowPlace
- *Challenge friends to have their own sleep-outs and out-fundraise you
- *Your primary objective is to raise funds for Rainbow Place, but if people want to donate items, go to rainbowplace.org/donateToRainbow for current needs
- *After your event, bring all you've collected to Rainbow Place and we'll let the world know about your awesomeness!
Have fun. Be creative. Plan activities to attract a crowd!
You are responsible for the safety of your guests.
Please make wise decisions.
If the weather is terrible, go inside.
You have a home. Use it.
For more information, contact Nina at Development@RainbowPlace.org