- Evening Meal Server Volunteer - PDF Document description
- Daytime Volunteer - PDF Document description
- EMERGENCY Evening Server Volunteer - PDF Document description
- Dinner Preparer - PDF Document description
- Lunch Preparer
- Holiday Volunteering
Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator if you have any questions. We look forward to having you join us.
Be sure to select the preferred method for us to contact you, your volunteer skills and the days/times you are available, and then simply click the arrows between the 2 boxes to move your choices to move your selections over to the "chosen" box so that we can meet your scheduling needs.
Thank you in advance for using the online sign up!
Volunteers under 18 can sign up online but will need to print, sign and bring the following 2 forms with them when they come to Rainbow Place to volunteer
- Baked or Roasted Chicken
- Pre Cooked Hamburgers
- English Muffins
- Cereal (Cheerios, Shredded Wheat, Raisin Bran)
- Cream Cheese Packets (Large Box)
- Sliced Whole Grain Sandwich Bread
- Fresh Fruit (Bananas, Apples, Pears, Oranges, and Grapes)
- Water Bottles (12 oz.)
- Packaged Sliced Turkey, Ham, and Cheese
- Lunch Bags (28, everything except the sandwich)